Dermal Fillers & Rejuvenation
Hyaluronic acid injections can be used to improve the lips contour and reduce depressions in the skin due to scars, injury or lines. You can see potentially dramatic improvements for:
- Lip line correction Body of the lips
- Acne scars Cheek depressions
- Crow's feet at the corner of your eyes
- Deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth (also known as nasolabial furrows)
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Marionette lines at the corners of the mouth
- Redefining lip border Scars Smoker's lines;
- vertical lines on the mouth
- Some facial scars
- Worry lines that run across your forehead
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in your body. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It's also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers. If the term sounds familiar, it's because the same substance is often injected into the aching joints of people with arthritis to ease pain and provide extra cushioning.
Mesotherapy (from Greek mesos, "middle", and therapy from Greek therapeia, "to treat medically") is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Mesotherapy employs multiple injections of pharmaceutical and homeopathic medications, plant extracts, vitamins, and other ingredients into subcutaneous fat.
Treatment is often used for face rejuvenation (we implement hyaluronic acid, amino acids, vitamins and micro elements).Mesotherapy injections can also target adipose fat cells, apparently by inducing lipolysis, rupture and cell death among adipocytes.